by CHENG CHAO
Selling To China, Online Now!
200-page ebook, last updated: Feb.8th, 2017
Now $297.00 Only
Your Opportunity in China’s Booming Cross-border eCommerce Market
It’s the good to time for selling online to China. Chinese consumers keep buying more online, either in domestic web stores or in cross border ones. The strong demand for foreign goods brings a big opportunity for you to enter into the China market.
China market entry becomes quite different now and many traditional ways of marketing are not working.
Don’t Need to Pay
USD6,000.00 For A Consultation
Now USD297.00 Only！
Table of Contents
Part 1 A Booming Cross-border eCommerce Market
Part 2 Evolution of China Import eCommerce Market
- Fast Growth and Penetration
- How Do Chinese Online Shoppers Buy?
- Import eCommerce Models In China
- Major Players in the Market
- Typical “HaiTao” Platforms in China
- China Government Policy Evolution
- The eCommerce Retail Import Tax
- Positive List
- Market Trend
Part 3 Understand Chinese Consumers
- Most Valued Consumers
- Popular Product Categories
- Popular Brands
- A Typical Shopping Journey
- Experience on Domestic eCommerce
- The “HaiTao” Experience
- Will Individual Daigou Die?
Part 4 China Market Entry Strategy for Foreign Merchants
- Attract Chinese Buyers
- When Would a Chinese Consumer Buy?
- The New Direct Business
- Major Challenges For Foreign Brands
- Omni-Channel Market Entry Strategy
- Logistics Strategy
- Payment Strategy
- Marketing to Chinese Consumers
- Localization Strategy
- How Is It Connected?
Part 5 Localize Your Web Store
- Poor Localization
- Choose Your Localization Solutions
- Chinese Web Store Launch Checklist
- Avoid Common Mistakes of Chinese SEO
- How to Choose Your Web Hosting
- Effective Copywriting for Your Chinese Web Store
Part 6 Doing Business in China
Part 6 Doing Business in China
- How to Start Your Business in China
- Establish Your China Distribution Network
- Chinese Business Etiquette 101
- Quick Facts About China
Why I Wrote This Book
Communication and Trust are the key words to succeed in China.
Your chance here is tiny if you do not understand Chinese consumers.
I included several real life stories to reveal how the online shopping changed life here in China. I also interviewed a dozen Chinese online shoppers to understand what they are thinking, what they are buying, what are their concerns and what are the most annoying experiences.
Senior Partner & Founder, SinoStep
This book will help you
- Create your own step by step China market entry strategy.
- Understand the history, evolution and current situation of import eCommerce in China.
- Find out who are the major players in the market and who might be your potential partners.
- Discover the needs and wants of Chinese cross-border consumers and understand their behaviors.
- Localize your web store and turn Chinese visitors into real buyers.
I help overseas business owners analyze their business opportunities in China, draft the market entry strategy and develop the sales network.
You don’t need to invent the wheels, just learn from the wisdom from others.
You can find many guidelines and tips in the book. They will help you understand Chinese culture better, and avoid common mistakes made by many other foreign merchants.
Drop me a line and let me know your insights after reading the book.
Good luck with your business in China and Happy Selling!
Selling Online to China — Are You Ready?
Selling online to China will cost you much less money and time to understand the market and get results.
You can start your branding from day one and build your sales network on early stage.
But China market is quite different from your own country.
1．What’s the situation of online shopping in China?
2．Why Chinese people love foreign brands?
3．Who are the Chinese cross-border online shoppers?
4．Why do Chinese consumers buy foreign products?
5．What do they buy?
6．What are the most favorite foreign brands?
7．How do they buy?
8．What is a typical shopping journey?
9．Who is making money?
10．What is the Haitao experience?
11．What is the domestic eCommerce experience?
12．What do Chinese consumers expect?
13．What are the government regulations?
14．How does the cross-border eCommerce change in China?
15．What are import eCommerce models in China?
16．Who are the major players in the Markets?
17．What is the Positive List?
18．How will the new Import tax affect the market?
19．What will be the market trend?
20．When would a Chinese consumer buy on your store?
21．What are the major challenges for your brand?
22．What will be the step by step market entry strategy?
23．What are the choices of logistics models?
24．How do you plan your payment strategy?
25．What is a good localization strategy?
26．How to localize your web store?
27．What are the common Chinese SEO mistakes?
28．What should be done before launching your web store?
29．How to start your business in China?
30．How to establish your distribution network in China?
31．What Chinese business etiquette I need to follow in China?
It is not easy, right?
Actually they are frequently asked questions in my consulting cases.
I believe you have found some questions exactly the same in your mind.