China Trademark Registration
In China it is important that you register your trademark, before it is too late.
Trademarks are registered under a “first come first serve” basis in China.
Requirements for China Trademark Registration
- A trademark application has to be filed before the Trademark Office by a local agent.
- A signed power of attorney is necessary.
- Foreign applicants do not need a domestic company registration.
- Foreign applicants can only file through an officially recognized agent.
- A copy of the business certificate (if the applicant is a company) or a copy of the applicant’s ID card or passport (if the applicant is an individual) is required.
SinoStep China Trademark Registration Services
NOTE: 1 class covers 10 class items. For each additional class item beyond the 10th item for each class there is an extra fee. Based on the exact amount of class items, we will confirm the cost.
China Trademark Registration Procedures:
- Step 1: Define the trademark class
- Step 2: Perform Trademark search
- Step 3: Preparation of application documents
- Step 4: Submit application to Beijing Trademark Office
- Step 5: Examination by Trademark Office
- Step 6: If no rejection from trademark office, an announcement will be issued
- Step 7: If no objection from general public (after the publish of announcement), trademark certificate will be issued after one month
On average, the time required to complete the registration process shall takes 24 months.
ACT NOW, before it is too late. You may lose your trademark FOREVER.
(Visited 34 times, 1 visits today)