Not Sure Whether Your Chinese Name is OK? You Need Chinese Brand Name Evaluation
♥ Evaluate For Your China Business!
- Get objective opinions from different Chinese naming pros and marketing experts.
- Check cultural connotations associated with your brand name ideas.
- Get feedback from potential target customers in different part of China.
Suitable for: Brand Names / Corporate names / Service names / Product names
For all serious companies
Best for companies expanding to various Chinese markets
How It Works?
→ 1. Buy the name product on this page, or you will have more payment options when you get our invoice.
→ 2. Fill out the contact form and click “Evaluate My Name”, and we will send over an invoice..
→ 3. We will begin the research and analysis for your Chinese name after your payment is processed.
→ 4. Get your Chinese name and relevant report in your email.
Get A Score through Our Brand Name Grading System
Sinostep brand name evaluation system is an academically based grading system.
Each name is valued and graded according to social, cultural, legal and sensory criteria.
Test Your Name in Major Chinese Markets
Ideally, A Chinese brand name shall be tested in all major Chinese languages.
Chinese is a group of several languages, some are very distinctive.
- Mandarin: Mandarin Chinese is now the most useful business language after English
- Taiwanese (MinNan Dialect or Hokkien): is widely used in Taiwan
- Cantonese: widely used in Canton area of mainland China, Hongkong, Macau, and Chinese communities worldwide.
- Shanghainese: an important local dialect in Shanghai, the strategic local big market in China.
Want a REAL CHINESE Name? Avoid These Common Mistakes
Real Chinese-style names show a level of seriousness and respect towards Chinese culture.
The following are typical wrong ways to get a Chinese name.
- Use any online Chinese name auto-generator.
- Ask non-native speakers to make one up for you.
- Ask random people on the Internet to think of one for you.
- Ask random Chinese native speaker you know to think of one for you.
- Ask random people to check or evaluate your Chinese name.
People are doing the above quite a lot, even for their business names.
It’s such a bad idea because there are so many cultural nuances involved with finding an appropriate Chinese name.
You always end up with
- A typical “foreign name”.
- A nonsense name.
- A ridiculous and funny name.
- A name that looks strange.
- A name that sounds awful, or weird.
- A name of a notorious villain in a classic novel, in a popular drama or movie, or in the history.
- A name with unlucky meaning.
Many Chinese native speakers still need to consult Chinese Name expert for a good name.
Brand Positioning >> Creative Brainstorming >> Chinese Brand Name Evaluation >> Business Name Research >> Brand Launch