Questions to Ask Before Your China Company Formation
Before Your China company formation process, make sure you figure out the following:
- What’s the correct business structure to suit the Chinese market?
- Where is the appropriate location for your operation?
- What are the regulations?
- How much I should invest here?
You can get efficient and reliable China company set up service through SinoStep.
Reliable China Company Formation Service
Foreign company registration in China is complex and it involves approvals from several local authorities and bureaus.
We understand local business protocols and regulations well and can satisfy your needs.
No Hidden Cost
Reasonable Pricing with Better Service.
Step by step guidance with very little learning curve.
Your confidential information will be safe,
One-Stop China Company Registry Service
Establish the Business Entity
Prepare and submit required documentation, liaison with relevant authorities to manage the entire process
- Representative Office (RO)
- Wholly Foreign-Owned Enterprise (WFOE)
- Equity Joint Venture (EJV)
- Cooperative Joint Venture (CJV)
- Special License Application
Alteration of Company Records
- Change of legal representative of the entity
- Change of registration address
- Application for capital increase
- Extension of business scope
- Extension of company certificate
Personnel Management and Employee Services
- Registration/deregistration of representative(s) of Representative Offices
- Application for employment permits for foreign staff
- Application for residence permits for foreign staff
- Complete deregistration of business entities
Advisory and Assistance Service
Compliance and methods of setting up an entity in China
Comparison for the most suitable investment vehicles
Specific corporate matters specified by the client
Legal Setup Options Advisory
Location Search & Selection
Chinese Company Naming
Recruitment and Headhunting
Bank Account Set up
Preferential Policies Negotiation
Licenses & Approvals