Cheng Chao has extensive expertise in China market entry, global translation & localization, cross-border business development, and global digital marketing.
Chao founded ChineseTrans, where he led a team of senior linguists to establish ChineseTrans as the market leader in professional Chinese translation services.
Since 2011, Chao has served as the managing director of SinoStep, a consulting agency helping foreign investment enter into the China market. Backed up with a strong team of China business consultants experienced in different sectors, Chao has successfully introduced dozens of overseas brands into the China market, established their operations in China on early stage and adapted their businesses to the China market.
see Chao's Bio
Latest posts by Chao Cheng (see all)
- Best VPNs for China - April 18, 2017
- Baidu’s 100 Ranking Factors-A Complete China SEO Guide - March 10, 2017
- Chao Startup Club: I Got 9 Chinese Paid Members in the First 24 Hours - March 9, 2017
Join our List
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Current situation of China Healthcare Market
China Healthcare Market is still in an early stage, and Chinese people are expecting more diversified medical service supply.
Currently the healthcare contributes about 5% of the GDP in China, which is pretty low in the world.
- Limited entry to the market
- Unhealthy monitoring mechanism
- Imbalanced medical resources lead to insufficient supply and waste of resources