Cheng Chao has extensive expertise in China market entry, global translation & localization, cross-border business development, and global digital marketing.
Chao founded ChineseTrans, where he led a team of senior linguists to establish ChineseTrans as the market leader in professional Chinese translation services.
Since 2011, Chao has served as the managing director of SinoStep, a consulting agency helping foreign investment enter into the China market. Backed up with a strong team of China business consultants experienced in different sectors, Chao has successfully introduced dozens of overseas brands into the China market, established their operations in China on early stage and adapted their businesses to the China market.
see Chao's Bio
Latest posts by Chao Cheng (see all)
- Best VPNs for China - April 18, 2017
- Baidu’s 100 Ranking Factors-A Complete China SEO Guide - March 10, 2017
- Chao Startup Club: I Got 9 Chinese Paid Members in the First 24 Hours - March 9, 2017
Join our List
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Selling to the rapidly expanding market in China is a great opportunity for most global businesses.
While many business owners may be very excited by the market potential in China, it’s very difficult for them to start with the strategy and establish distribution channels in the Chinese market.
Sinostep had helped a variety of international companies develop and manage their China distribution networks in China with China market entry services. we have gained valuable experiences in the process for overseas business entering the Chinese market.
Products including but not limited to the following
- Imported Food: Chocolate, Ham, Pecans, Olive Oils, etc.
- Nuts: Pecans, Pistachios, Macadamias, Cashews, Walnuts, Pine nuts.
- Wine: Red wine, Liquor, Whiskey, Beer, etc.
- Frozen Products: Pork, Beef
- Fashion: Women Apparels, Bags, etc.
- Baby Products: Baby shoes, Infant formula milk powder, etc
- Medical: Medical Equipments, etc.