Join our List
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
You need a mobile phone number to create a WeChat account with your QQ.
The mobile number could be only used for registration purpose.
You can hire a China virtual assistant to do this for you, or you can use any mobile phone number that Tencent supports.
- login page, click “Sign Up”.
- Nickname, mobile phone number, password, avatar, Click “ Sign up”.
- confirm the mobile phone number, click “OK”.
- You will get the verification code from WeChat, input it in the blank.
- Choose if you want to add contacts in address book, or just skip it.
- Click “Link QQ to find more friends” in the WeChat interface.
- Input your QQ number and password.
- Finish the Link, back to Home, click “Me”-”Setting”
- Click “Phone”, Then Click “…” on the Top right
- Click “Unlink ” to unlink the mobile phone number.
Tadaa… Now you can use QQ to login WeChat directly.
You might be interested in Ultimate Guide to WeChat Marketing
Cheng Chao has extensive expertise in China market entry, global translation & localization, cross-border business development, and global digital marketing.
Chao founded ChineseTrans, where he led a team of senior linguists to establish ChineseTrans as the market leader in professional Chinese translation services.
Since 2011, Chao has served as the managing director of SinoStep, a consulting agency helping foreign investment enter into the China market. Backed up with a strong team of China business consultants experienced in different sectors, Chao has successfully introduced dozens of overseas brands into the China market, established their operations in China on early stage and adapted their businesses to the China market.
see Chao's Bio
Latest posts by Chao Cheng (see all)
- Baidu’s 100 Ranking Factors-A Complete China SEO Guide - March 10, 2017
- Chao Startup Club: I Got 9 Chinese Paid Members in the First 24 Hours - March 9, 2017
- Chinese Website Launch Checklist - February 27, 2017